Armac Yokes are billet machined from 6082 aluminium. They are sold as a complete kit, with handlebar clamps, spindle, nuts and bolts.
They replicate the exact geometry of the standard cast iron Tiger Cub yokes, with a 1.5 degree offset between stanchions and spindle.
The spindle and nut are made from 2014A aluminium and come fitted to the bottom yoke.
- Top and bottom yoke CNCed from 6082 aluminium billet
- Spindle and nut machined from 2014A aircraft-quality aluminium, and supplied as part of the bottom yoke
- Full set of stainless steel clamping bolts
- Handlebar clamps for standard 7/8th diameter bars or fat (1-1/8th diameter) bars
- Choice of spindle diameter: 3/4 inch to take Armac taper roller bearings, or imperial to fit standard Tiger Cub bearings (please specify when ordering)
- To suit headstock length of 145mm
- Total weight: 1250g (including spindle, clamps, screws, nuts & bolts)
FITTING TO STANDARD TIGER CUB FRAME:
PRICE: £280 aluminium yokes + clamps assembly
CLAMPS for standard or fat bars:
£37.50/set of 4 clamps
£40 including 4 x M8x50 bolts